Don’t forget to sign up for this comp! Heats will be drawn after midday on Friday the 19th, so get you name into Live Heats (or contact us) before that to secure your spot.
Once again we have a really difficult weekend to call, with conflicting reports around wind changes, weather and swell size.
So in summary either day could be good.
At this point in time we will run the Groms in the water early at RAAFs on Saturday to catch the high tide. Then the main comp at that fun bank near Clubbies on Sunday.
Obviously this may change and both comps could run on Saturday if the change holds off, or both on Sunday if it looks more Northerly. Keep your eye on social media for updates each morning by 7am.