Back to All Events

2018-19 Season MONSTA Comp #7


After gazing into the crystal ball and analysising all available weather and swell forecasts decisions have been made.

bom.png

It doesn’t look like the best weekend for weather, and as a consequence we have decided to postpone the Groms comp. The only possible backup date for this comp is the 27th or 28th of April. More information about this to come.

With a fair bit of swell coming from the south on Sunday it looks like the Main comp could be on at Banny. We will make a call early in the day, keep an eye on social media for all announcements. It is not too late to sign up. You have until lunch on Friday, but why not do it now? Follow the link below.

We will run the preso straight after the Open A final again, so make sure you hang around. Either in the carpark, or possibly the Connewarre Lodge. Be down the beach on Sunday for all the details. Hopefully it will look like this again!

last time at banny.jpg
Earlier Event: March 9
2018-19 Season Greenroom Comp #6
Later Event: May 4
2018-19 Season LAST COMP #8